C2FT Kalekim Rapitech Fast Setting Tile Adhesive (25 Kg)
Tax included. Shipping calculated at checkout.
- High performance, rapid setting and reduced slip cementitious adhesive for ceramic tiles and stones.
- Interior and exterior floor and wall bonding of all types and sizes of ceramic tiles, natural stone and decorative bricks on cementitious renders, cementitious screeds, concrete and sizes of ceramic&porcelain tiles.
- Rapid tiling of places like public buildings, cafes, supermarkets, airports, that has to be ready for use within one day.
- Bonding of tiles on existing ceramic tiles.
- Fast setting,
- Perfect adherence.
- Can be applied on vertical surfaces even for bonding of heavy tiles without sagging.
- Easily trowellable.
- (at 23°C and 50% RH)
- Appearance: Grey powder
- Shelf Life: 12 months when stored in the original sealed packing in dry place
- Application Temperature Range: (+5°C)-(+35°C)
- Mixing Ratio: 6-7 litres water / 25 kg powder
- Pot Life: 45 minutes
- Slip (EN 1308): ≤ 0.5 mm
- Open Time (EN 1346): After 15 minutes ≥ 0.5 N/mm²
- Grouting: 3-4 hours
- Consumption: 3-5 kg/m²
- Tensile Adhesion Strength (EN 1348)
- -initial (after 28 days): ≥ 1 N/mm²
- -after heat exposure: ≥ 1 N/mm²
- -after immersion in water: ≥ 1 N/mm²
- -after freeze / thaw cycles: ≥ 1 N/mm²
- -after 6 hours: ≥ 0.5 N/mm²
- Service Temperature Range (after final cure): (-40°C)-(+80°C)
- Dangerous Substances (EN 12004): Complies
- Reaction to Fire: A1
- Substrates must be sound, free from oil, grease, and sufficiently dry. Cementitious substrates must be cured.
- Wipe the back side of tiles with water if dusty.
- Pour 25 kg of RAPITECH into 6-7 litres of clean water slowly and mix to obtain a homogeneous paste free from lumps. A low speed mixer is recommended to mix. Do not add any additive which is not mentioned in the instructions for the application.
- Allow to stand for 5 minutes to mature. After 1-2 minutes remixing, the paste is ready for application.
- Spread the mortar onto the substrate with notched trowel of which notch size is appropriate to the tile dimension (See Notch Size Recommendation Table) To obtain a good adhesion first apply a thin coat of RAPITECH with the flat side of trowel, then notch with the toothed side of trowel. Application of large tiles (greater than 40x40 cm), on existing tiles or which are subject to frost or heavy traffic, RAPITECH should be applied also on the back of the tiles. (combined method)
- Open time is 15 minutes. Install the tiles within this period with a firm pressure. Unfavourable climatic conditions (high temperature, low humidity, wind, etc) can reduce this time to just a few minutes. If this period exceed, scratch and discard the mortar.
- Dispose mortars of which pot life is expired. Clean tools and hands with water, surfaces with a damp cloth.
- Tiles installed with RAPITECH must not be subject to water for at least 3-4 hours.
- Since contains cement, irritating to eyes, respiratory system and skin. For further information refer to safety data sheet.
- Indicated consumption is a general information. It may change depending on the application conditions and surface properties.
- Store in dry medium. Do not stack more than 10 bags on top of each other.
- 25 kg multi-ply paper bags.
- TS EN 12004, Class C2FT
- C: Cementitious
- 2: Improved
- F: Fast Setting
- T: Reduced slip