Kalekim Mastar Self Levelling Screed (25 Kg)
Tax included. Shipping calculated at checkout.
- Self levelling flooring compound smoothing the differences in thicknesses from 2.5 to 10 mm on new and existing interior floors where a high resistance to loads and traffic is required.
- Levelling concrete slabs and cementitious screeeds.
- Under wood, laminated parquet, carpet, PVC, linoleum and ceramic flooring.
- Levelling existing concrete pavements, terrazzo, ceramic and natural stone.
- Floors subject to high loads and heavy traffic like depots aginst dusting and abrasion.
- Perfectly self levelling.
- High adhesion strength.
- Can be spread in thicknesses up to 10 mm per coat without shrinkage, cracking or crazing.
- Develops very high compressive and flexural strength.
- Resistance to abrasion.
- (at 23°C and 50% RH)
- Appearance: Grey powder
- Shelf Life: 12 months when stored in the original sealed packing in dry place.
- Application Temperature Range: (+5°C)-(+35°C)
- Mixing Ratio: 6-6.5 litres water / 25 kg powder
- Pot Life: 20 minutes
- Initial Setting: 15-30 minutes
- Final Setting: 60-90 minutes
- Ready for Use:
- 6 Hours (set to light traffic)
- 24 hours (waiting time before bonding)
- 48 hours (complete curing)
- Consumption (avr.): 1.61 kg/m² (per 1 mm thickness)
- Compresive Strength (TS EN 13813): ≥ 35 N/mm² (28 days)-C35
- Flexural Strength (TS EN 13813): ≥ 6 N/mm² (28 days)-F7
- Böhme Abrasion Resistance (TS EN 13813): ≤ 20 cm³/50 cm²-A22
- Service Temperature Range: (-30°C)-(+80°C)
- Dangerous Substances: Complies
- Raction to Fire
- The substrate must be solid, dry, free of dust, loose parts, paint, wax, oils, rust and traces of gypsum.
- For large areas, max 3x3 m sized areas should be determined and application should be done for the prevention of levelling difference.
- Application thickness should be determined according to the surface smoothness and porosity.
- Gage rods should be used for large areas or the surface is deformity is high.
- Pour 25 kg of MASTAR 10 into 6-6.5 litres of clean water slowly and mix with a low speed mixer to obtain a homogeneous self levelling lump free mix.
- Allow to stand for 2-3 minutes to mature. After remixing, the paste is ready for application.
- Use the mixture within 20 minutes of preparation.
- Pour out the mix onto the surface and distribute evenly with a smooting trowel or screeding rake. Where possible, spread to the desired thickness in one application. Flow and surface quality can be improved by removing air from the fresh compound using the spike roller.
- Levelling coat of MASTAR 10 will be ready to receive resilients, carpet, laminated parquet, PVC, ceramic and wood floor coverings after 24 hours at 23°C (time can vary depending on the thickness of the levelling, the room temperature and humidty).
- Hands and equipment used should be washed well after application.
- Since contains cement, irritating to eyes, respiratory system and skin. For further information refer to safety data sheet.
- Indicated consumption is a general information. It may change depending on the application conditions and surface properties.
- Store in dry medium. Do not stack more than 10 bags on top of each other.
- 25 kg multi-ply paper bags.
- TS EN 13813, Class C35-F7-A22