35mm Polycarbonate Roofing Sheet Clear Various Size 10 Year Warranty Double Side UV Protection
35mm Clear Polycarbonate Roofing Sheet Cut to Size
Double Side UV Protection
4,20 kg / SQM
You are buying 35mm polycarbonate sheets. 25mm&35mm polycarbonate sheets are most professional and long lasting polycarbonate products.
Our polycarbonate sheets are Double Sided UV Protection which are against yellowing and provide maximum protection to the materials from the effects of exposure to the Sun; Ultraviolet / Radiation.
35mm = 4.2kg/sqm. These figures show the strength / density of the products. Less density; less strength.
8 Wall Hallow Diamond Structure
The characteristic Diamond-structure of the 8-wall sheets with air space inside guarantees good thermal insulation and high anti-load performance. Compared to traditional R-structure, the D-structure makes the sheets more stable and higher impact resist.
8-wall D-structure is the first option of building energy, longer purlin distance and the most beautiful internal coordination architectural lighting. It allows less use of supporting materials and lower installation cost.
8-wall sheet with air space provides an excellent solution for thermal problems. Compared with single daylighting material, heat insulation performance of hollow sheet is higher, and heat transfer per unit area is less. It could save up to 50% energy consumption than using simple glass.
- 8-wall Diamond Structure
- High Impact Resistance
- Good Light Transmission
- High Bearing Performance
- Low Heat Conduction
- High Anti-aging Performance
- Longer Purlin Distance
- Light Transmission : 44%
- U-value : 1.2W/m2 ·K
- Linear Thermal Expansion : 0.065mm/m℃
- Temperature Range : -40℃~+120℃
- Tensile Strength : 62 Mpa
- Elongation at Break : >80 %
- High thermal insulation
- High impact resistance
- High sound insulation
- High fire ratings
- Optical properties
- Excellent structural durability
- Excellent resistance to chemicals
- Easy to handle and install
- Weather and UV resistant
- Long life span
- Architectural roofing and glazing
- Skylights and sidelights
- Conservatory roofing
- Covered walkways
- Illuminated signage and displays
- Decorative partitions
- Sound barrier walls
- Greenhouse and garden center roofing
- Sunshades for stadiums and bus shelters
- When installation, the direction of panels’ ribs should be ensured downward in order to reduce the accumulation of internal dust and derive the condensed water easily. And make sure the minimum installing slope is 5%; the direction of ribs should be consistent with the slope of metal frame.
- Curved installation of sheets can be cold bent without thermal processing. The radius should be larger than their minimum permitted range – more than 175 times the sheet thickness. The sheet should be bent along the ribs running direction, the incorrect bending direction induces undue stresses and strains,causing premature failure and will void the warranty.
- The coefficient of thermal expansion (3/1000mm) should be considered when designing the sheet’s installing, if drilling is needed, the hole centre and the edge of the sheet spaced at least 30mm. The drilling diameter should be 1.5 times longer than the screw diameter. The designing installing panels that are longer than 6000mm are supposed to extend the telescopic margin. When necessary, please use neutral structural adhesive to seal. Contacting any acidic, alkaline substances may cause advancing aging and damage; and prohibit to use the PVC adhesive strip and gasket because their decomposition may damage sheet.
- Gently wash the surface of sheet with a solution of mild soap and clean water, then dry the surface with a soft cloth .
Looking for a bigger sheet? We can provide clear polycarbonate roofing sheets up to 5.8m x 2.1m, please do not hesitate to contact us.
Despite taking every necessary step to provide you best service, due to cutting process your sheet might be 1-1.5cm shorter or longer. If you need the exact size, please leave us a message. Thanks.
You do not need to pay extra delivery charges for glazing bars & roofing accessories (if you buy polycarbonate sheets from us). Just select collection in person. We will deliver all your products just in £17.60 ( one delivery charge)
If you have any questions, please do not hesitate to contact us.