Floor SL 10 / Self-Levelling Floor Screed 1-10 mm (20 Kg)
Tax included. Shipping calculated at checkout.
Single component, self-smoothing, polymer modified, cement based floor levelling screed.
- As a levelling screed under the final coating for PVC-linoleum, laminate-lamina parquet, wood, carpet and ceramic coating etc.
- Used for providing concrete surface with the desired smoothness on factory floors with light and medium load, workshops and warehouses.
- Creates a smooth surface with self-levelling.
- Easy to apply. Does not require much effort.
- Suitable for 1-10 mm thickness application without shrinkage, cracking and deterioration.
- High flexural and compressive strength.
- The surface must be clean, dry, smooth and solid.
- The surface must be free from residues that will prevent adhesion.
- Cracks on the surface must be repaired with REPAIR SW Waterproof structural repair
- Application thickness should be determined depending on roughness and porosity
- characteristics of the surface.
- For applications in areas with many surface defects or in large areas, it is advisable to use
- Z-100 Screed and floor primer should be applied before the application.
- Cement floor should be at least 28 days, concrete should be at least 3 months old.
- Slowly pour 20 kg FLOOR SL 10 powder into 4.8-5.2lt water and thoroughly mix it with a
- low-speed mixer (max. 600rpm) until it becomes a smooth, homogeneous substance.
- Do not add any additional additives, unless mentioned in the instructions.
- Rest the prepared mortar for 2-3 minutes and stir it again for 1-2 minutes before application.
- The prepared FLOOR SL 10 at fluid viscosity should be emptied over the surface.
- The thickness of the self-levelling mortar should be adjusted with steel trowel.
- During application, a spike roller should be used to avoid air bubbles in the product, to
- facilitate the spreading process, and to make surface finishes.
- The prepared mortar should be consumed within 20 minutes.
- 20 kg Kraft Paper bag
- Shelf life of an unopened package stored in a dry, cool place is 6 months from the date of manufacture.
Warnings and Recommendations
- Do not breathe the powder or contact with skin or eyes as it is cement-based.
- After application, hands and applications tools should be thoroughly washed with water.
- During application, surface must be protected from wind and direct sunlight.
- The indicated consumption amount is general information and may differ due to application
- conditions and surface features.
- Do not leave it as the last layer. Apply wood, laminate, carpet, ceramics etc. on it.
- Do not apply in industrial areas.
- Do not use on surfaces that are permanently wet.
- 1.5-1.8 kg/m²